Saturday, May 31, 2008

leaving Sapa

I decided to leave beautiful Sapa this evening, and head to majestic Nihn Bihn along the northern coast. Traveling to Ba Be Nat'l Park in a van full of cool Israeli's seems nice, but it is the opposite direction from where I really want to go, which is south along the coast towards Cambodia.
I received a heartfelt email from my dad asking me to come home sometime this year, because he and my family would love to see me. It goes without saying that I miss them tremendously, so I hope it doesn't hurt their hearts too much to read now that I have just completed a working holiday visa form for Australia. If I am approved I will change my return ticket hm, and I will leave for Australia on Sept. 1. My visa will last 1 yr where I can gain experience in my field of expertise and save $$$ for an intensive study in India. If I am not approved I will go with the flow, and it will be interesting to see what will surface next. Basically, I want to take advantage of being in this area of the world where I am learning and experiencing so many positive life changing things.


"Hold softly and let it go lightly."

No comments: