Saturday, April 19, 2008

Pai

I arrived in Pai 4 days ago or so. I LOVE it here. Pai is a small town in the mountains surrounded by waterfalls and hotsprings. It is a town of artists and lovers. As Helena(Slovenian living in the UK) and I exited the bus our friend Isaac(Spanish) greeted us and took us to the bungalows where he and his boyfriend Nico(Italian) stayed. The bungalows are quaint, but equipped with a natural swimming pool(no chlorine or ozone). Since then 6 friends have joined us there: Alexjandro, Visente, Guilia, Elettra(Italian), Maula(Spanish), and June(Brazilian). I met a man who is biking all over southeast Asia. He's been here 2 weeks and has biked well over 600 km. His name is Cesar(Thisar is the pronunciation) and he is from Madrid, Spain. I have enjoyed spending my time with him exploring the country side by motorcycle. I thought I would leave tomorrow, but I don't know now. Maybe next week sometime when everyone disperses I will head north into Nong Thong or Ta Tong and then cross the border into Laos. My days are filled with the pleasure of the present moment.

1 comment:

jason25602 said...

Ive been reading a little bit about your different stays it definitely sounds very interesting. That post about the couple getting it on right next to you made me laugh. You should of gave that girl the flying squirrel punch.lol. Overall it sounds like your gaining alot of knowledge and experience out of your travel. I got your message on my phone today, I was excited to hear from you. I miss you as well and cant wait to hear your stories when you get back to the states. Well in whatever faroff destination your currently located just know someone halfway around the world is thinking about you and knows your a great person. I miss you
Love,
jason